We are observing winter hours of 9-4:30 Monday- Friday.
We make metal roofing panels and trim in a wide variety of colors and several styles of panels. Building a home, shop, steel building or doing a re-roof job? North Star Metals is here to help. We serve Alaska's Kenai Peninsula, from Seward and Moose Pass through Sterling and Soldotna, Kenai and Nikiski down through Ninilchick and Homer, Alaska. We offer delivery of your metal order right to the jobsite.
Is your roof leaky and outdated?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
At North Star Metals it is our goal to provide the best place to purchase metal roofing products. Our 29 gauge 5-rib Star Panel is perfect for most applications including residential, agricultural and light commercial needs. Our heavier 26 gauge standing seam (snap-loc) is a great way to go as there are no visible fasteners on the panel, making your roof much less likely to leak. Need something to accent your home on the inside or outside? Check out our Corrugated Galvalume Panel.
In addition to the roofing products, We carry a fantastic TrueVent Soffit by Quality Edge, to give your eave overhangs an awesome, clean looking finish. We can also help you with siding needs from Everlast, an advanced composite siding which will protect your home from the elements for a lifetime!
Stop by at North Star Metals at 42365 Sterling Hwy (mile 91) in Soldotna Alaska. Or call us at 907-260-3500.
About North Star Metals Inc.
North Star Metals inc. was begun early in 2015 after seeing the need in the Soldotna-Kenai area for a metal roofing and trim manufacturing facility to serve contractors and home owners on the Kenai Peninsula. North Star Metals stocks pre-painted steel coils in 15 different colors and will roll-form this into a 36″ wide panel to be used for roofing or vertical siding material. Since we stock the coil and have the machines here, we can have a roofing order ready in as little as 24 hours. We also provide a 16″ wide standing seam panel but do not stock the coil for this, so you need to plan for 2-3 weeks if you prefer the standing seam.
With our new rollformer from MRS, you can count on high quality, straight and square panels on every order.
With our computerized trim break, making a piece of custom trim is a snap. Bring a sample or a detailed drawing of that piece you need and we'll see if we can match it. And since our break is 20' in length, we offer gable (rake) and outside corners in two foot increments from 12' through 20'. Standard trim lengths are 12' 6".
The mission of North Star Metals Inc. is to manufacture, sell, & distribute high quality products, and offer unsurpassed service as we honor God by serving our fellow man.
North Star Metals Inc. core values
- * Stewardship. We understand that God owns everything. We, as owners, & associates are managers of the things God has entrusted to us. 1 Cor. 4:2
- * Integrity. As stewards of God, we will conduct business honestly, & ethically. Rom. 12:17
- * Responsibility. We are accountable to God for our actions. We will take responsibility for our actions including our mistakes. We will treat our customers, as we would like to be treated. Matt. 7:12
- * Quality. It is our moral obligation to produce quality that builds value for our customer’s dollar. Prov. 3:27
- * Service. Our customers are the life of our business. We will strive to provide fast, reliable, & efficient delivery of our products. Col. 3:23